Sunday 25 November 2007

The Word of Tharg!










Well, word has come down from the Mighty One - he is impressed with my story-telling, but I need some work on my figures here and there - and possibly some heavier inks would help too. This is all do-able!

Luckily I also have the advice of two of Tharg's top Art Droids, who have already given me exactly what I need to forge ahead in my holy quest to become an Art Droid myself... the journey continues! I've posted my latest 4 pages above for you to see (you know, you... the 3 or 4 people who read this blog!).

My next comic work will be a strip for the small press mag Future Quake - this is a 4-pager written by Martin Hayes, and it's funny and totally crazy, just what I need. But before I can start work on that, another juicy job has landed in my lap - this time a whole bunch of cartoons for a company that makes flavoured Vodka! Ahhh, if I still drank, I'd be angling for some free samples...

In other news, I have finally begun work on re-designing my site, http://www.jimmibo.co.uk/ - it's looking good so far. Not that there's much wrong with my exisitng site, but it's been a while and it could use a facelift.

And on that bombshell...

No comments: