Monday 5 November 2007

I am SO in demand...

Yes, MORE work is flooding in - it seems I can't start one job without another one landing in my lap... I am definitely happy about this! The Judge Dredd script has gone on hold (agaaaain....) while I work to meet these deadlines.

I have 4 characters to design for a website, (deadline for final art is this Thursday) with another possible 4 comic strips featuring those characters (short 4 panel newspaper types). So far it's going well, and I'll post some here if I get permission. I've also been working on storyboards for another animated advertisment for Easy Jet, and there's a possible private commission of 3 illustrations in the near future, too.

As soon as I get back in the comic artist saddle, I'll post some more panels... stay tuned!!

No comments: