Tuesday 29 July 2008

Starship Troopers #9



So Starship Troopers #9 "Triple Threat" is now out, in all good comic shops. I haven't seen it as I haven't been sent any copies yet... but Scott James picked one up at his local in the US and says it looks great. Here are a couple of my pages, with my colours (I won't be colouring my pages for #10 - I have a newfound respect for people who colour their own work and hit their deadlines - it takes FOREVER). Cover is by Scott.

Anyway, rush out and buy it - enjoy!





4 comments:

Lee Townsend said...

Great work Jim! really like panel 3 on the last page...

Kev Levell said...

Great work. Nice strong layouts, great!

Found you through Lee's blog.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the colouring,Jim.

Looks damned good!!!

Andy Bloor said...

Nice work there Jim - look way from Weird City eh?

Best,
Andy